Within the next few weeks I hope to publish something very important; something I have been working hard on for months now, and I will need all of your help when that time comes! So please, stay tuned; and be sure to subscribe (top of the right hand sidebar) to this blog if you’d like to be kept in the loop. In the meantime, I have a few announcements:
- It has been my absolute honor and joy to begin a series of webcasts with Mark Mallett. We’ve done several so far, and you can find them posted under the videos at CountdownToTheKingdom.com (CTTK.org) and at Mark’s blog TheNowWord.com. Our most important webcast so far is probably the one on the Time of Mercy, which you can see here.
- CountdownToTheKingdom.com is going strong; I hope you are able to check it out regularly! Heaven’s ongoing messages are being posted there almost daily, and listening to Heaven has never been so urgent as today.
- Please do bear in mind that I am just one of four contributors to CountdownToTheKingdom. As with all endeavors that have multiple contributors, it is a team effort! This said, I must express to my readers that I don’t necessarily stand behind 100% of every single thing posted on (or linked to on) CTTK. Do read CTTK, but please refer to this blog (DSDOConnor.com) to see specifically what I am personally standing behind. Mark, Christine, and Peter are way better and holier people than myself — but I don’t suppose any two people on earth are exactly on the same page with everything! And our team is, of course, no exception to that rule. But I think it makes CTTK stronger;you can rest assured that it is not just another website pushing one particular ideological approach to the issues of the day. Rather, it is a cooperative effort undertaken by four people coming from different perspectives but nevertheless deeply unified on what is important, pooling our efforts to give the Prophetic Consensus a voice in order to hasten the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary; the Coming of the Kingdom of God!
I suppose, however, that I should mention some specifics instead of leaving my readers guessing as to why I’m saying this — but please know that I won’t be making a habit of mentioning specifics; in the future, just kindly bear in mind my general exhortation to not make any assumptions regarding my own take on things.
- When it comes to matters related to essential oils(see footnote), the “Young Living” company (which I have no connection with or even knowledge of), alternative medicine, “blessed grapes,” etc., please know that I am not involved in contributing to those posts, nor am I in any way associated with these matters, nor are these the types of matters that I expect to delve into publicly in the future. (PS: I love essential oils — I’ve got frankincense in my beard right now because I love the smell — I’m simply pointing out that I’m not at all involved in promoting their medicinal or therapeutic use. But I’m not condemning such use either; I’m just not at all involved in that matter either way and I have nothing to say about it. Please seek out better voices than my own if you want guidance on that question!)
- Finally, although my webcasts with Mark are posted on the Queen of Peace Media YouTube channel, I am not associated with Queen of Peace Media, so please know that I do not necessarily endorse a video just because it also appears on that YouTube channel.
Let me again address the big pink elephant in the living room: Fr. Michel’s timetable. Yes, it really does seem that he is saying that the chain of long-prophesied events (economic collapse, societal breakdown, World War III, a much worse pandemic, then The Warning, the Reprieve, the reign of the Antichrist, the refuges, the 3 Days of darkness, followed by the Glorious Era of Peace) will begin by Autumn of this year.
Will they indeed begin so soon? Perhaps. He may well be right; there is such an incredible convergence of both signs of the times and prophetic messages right now that it’s looking like this summer may well be a “last chance” of sorts. So repent, get to confession, and live in the Divine Will! But it also might not be so soon. I find Fr. Michel authentic, not infallible. Even if his prophecies regarding this year were valid when given, it is always possible that the Time of Mercy will be extended again. So please, go by that never-failing advice whenever these conundrums arise: when it comes to your zeal for salvation and sanctification — proclaiming the Divine Mercy and the Divine Will — assume his prophecies are accurate. When it comes to your continuing to undertake well the duties of your state in life (doing your job, paying your bills, educating your children, etc.), assume that the time of mercy will be extended yet again. I know I said, in the Time of Mercy webcast, that I think we are out of extensions — I don’t take that back. I think we are out of them. But I don’t know we’re out of them, and more importantly I don’t know exactly when our present Time-of-Mercy-Extension is valid until! Fr. Michel is essentially saying that it’s valid until this Autumn. Maybe it’s actually valid until later. Maybe not. Mark Mallett just wrote an excellent post on this. (But, also, after you repent, get to confession, consecrate yourself to the holy family…. buy a few 50 pound bags of white rice. Seriously.)
That’s all for now. But do stay tuned!
Footnote: I am aware that some of the messages of Luz de Maria occasionally refer to essential oils and other alternative medicine or “conspiracy theory” related themes. While I do believe that Luz de Maria is an authentic mystic, I also do not think that her messages are infallible and, though I may be wrong, I am inclined to hypothesize that (as with many authentic mystics) her messages are at least sometimes a combination of both genuine supernatural insight and some admixture of human subjectivity on the part of the recipient. The more one thinks about a certain theme, the more likely it is to pop up in one’s imagination even during an otherwise supernaturally received locution. As far as I know (and I could be wrong), Luz has still, to date, not ever disclosed the mode in which she receives her messages. This leads me to guess that the messages are in the interior, meditative, non-sensible locution category [as mystics who clearly hear and/or see Jesus (or Our Lady) are usually quick to indicate that their messages were received audibly]. And this category of mystical revelations is particularly prone to bearing an admixture of some pious human imaginings innocently mistaken for Heaven’s voice. Therefore, what I see as particularly powerful from Luz de Maria’s messages is not so much the occasional details about specific events/ remedies/”conspiracy theories,” but rather their main theme over the years, which itself is not susceptible to being a product of mere imagination. And while I have not read all her messages, I gather that their main theme is this: The Great Chastisements are at the very doorstep. Unprecedented natural disasters, plagues, persecutions, societal collapse, wars, etc., are around the corner. The Warning will occur in the midst of these. The reign of the Antichrist is imminent. But we must not be afraid: repent, confess, consecrate yourself to Our Lady, pray the Rosary, strive to Live in the Divine Will, evangelize, and you are more than ready for the coming times. The Chastisements will be followed by a Glorious Era of Peace unlike any in history; the fulfillment of the Our Father prayer — the Coming of the Kingdom. Be excited.
Do contrast, however, the aforementioned item of confusion with Luz de Maria to the revelations to the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta: you see throughout the thousands of pages of her diary, Luisa always indicating whether she was describing something she saw, describing a subjective understanding of a theme that the Lord gave her, or transcribing an audible message from Jesus. This brings up another important point. Please do not suppose that, because Luisa is just one of many seers featured on CTTK, I regard her as just “one among many.” I feel at least fairly confident in the authenticity of all the seers on CTTK; at the minimum, I find them all deeply worthy of consideration. But I am certain of the authenticity of Luisa’s revelations. Not only am I certain of their authenticity, but I regard them as light years above the website’s other seers in terms of importance. This is no mark against the other seers; it just so happens that Luisa alone was given the mission to be this era’s earthly secretary of the fulfillment of the Our Father prayer!