Today is my 33rd birthday, and I desire that each of you give me a gift…
…namely, that you contribute your part to hastening the Restoration of All Things in Christ—which I intend to experience, God Willing, on this side of the grave.
For it does not matter that today is my birthday, but what does matter is that it is the 116th anniversary of one of history’s greatest Pope’s (Pope St. Pius X’s) Magisterial Proclamation of the Era of Peace — in his very first encyclical, E Supremi, in which he explicitly intended to give the figure of his entire pontificate (the very motto of which — “To Restore All Things in Christ” — he accordingly named this encyclical). It was no accident that he chose to promulgate this prophecy of the Era on October 4th; the feast of St. Francis of Assisi, in whose life we see the beginnings of the Restoration of the Order of Eden. For the Restoration that is Christ’s is no lukewarm restoration — no half-hearted peace treaty — no; it is, rather, exactly what Pope St. John Paul II said the Lord’s Prayer consists in: “This is our great hope and our petition: ‘Your Kingdom come’—a kingdom of peace, justice, and serenity, that will re-establish the original harmony of creation.” — Pope St. John Paul II (General Audience. November 6, 2002)
Yes, God Wills for the entire world what we saw beginning in that humble friar’s life. “E Supremi” literally translates to “from the top” or “from on high.” Indeed, as the Church Universal boldly proclaims out loud every single morning in the Gospel Canticle of the Divine Office, “The Dawn From On High Shall Break Upon Us.” So, if God has placed anything upon your heart in order to contribute to this Glorious Restoration, then do not delay. Do it. Make it happen. No excuses. Whatever it takes.
If, however, you could use some ideas of things to do to hasten the Reign, then here is one: you could promote my new book, The Crown of History, which I published two weeks ago, on the Feast of the Triumph of the Cross, September 14, 2019. (As this coming Restoration of All Things in Christ is indeed none other than the Triumph of His Holy Cross, I wanted to publish the book on that very feast day.)
I wrote my last book, The Crown of Sanctity, in hopes of doing my small part to hasten this Glorious Reign. But it quickly became apparent that the book is so massive as to render its promulgation rather difficult! Indeed, I had been receiving much feedback (as soon as I published it) from readers saying they would love to also have access to a smaller version of the same basic points, so that they could more easily distribute it and recommend it to others. So, in response to that steady stream of requests I had been receiving for something similar but smaller, I have been busy at work the last several months trying to compress its most important points into something less than one fifth the size.
My hope with The Crown of History is to reach a much wider audience than I could reach with The Crown of Sanctity, and to invite people to read The Crown of Sanctity by beginning with a much smaller book that is nevertheless striving after the same goal. Consequently, I am indeed charging a (very small) fee for this book; I don’t know how else to reach a larger audience than I already have access to with my blog other than advertising. But I cannot afford to do my own advertising (I am a dirt poor adjunct; for those unacquainted with how Higher Education in America works today, “adjunct” means a professor who teaches more courses than most tenured professors, but is paid half the salary!) So, I will need to make a few bucks selling this initially, then funnel that money into promoting it further. (I also cannot rely on a publisher to promote this, as I am self-publishing it… any publisher would insist I charge two or three times as much, which would greatly limit its distribution, hence my decision to self publish). Furthermore, The Crown of Sanctity is still free (and always will be), so I do not feel like I am hiding any of this direly needed truth behind a paywall, as I’ve already said within that book just about everything that is in the Crown of History.
Anyway, despite the fact that this book’s author — yours truly — is radically unworthy, I still believe that the contents of this book, if only they are sufficiently spread throughout the world, can indeed help mitigate the Chastisements, save and sanctify souls, and hasten the Era. I have no desire to promote myself here… if I knew of any other resource out there that was this small, this inexpensive, this accessible, this comprehensive, and this up-to-date (e.g. referencing the Vatican’s official biography of Luisa published in 2016), then I would instead simply have dedicated myself to promulgating it. But since I know of no such thing, I figured I simply had to write it… and here it is. So, if you feel so called (and I sure hope you do!!!), here are a few things you could do to help:
- Post a link to it’s Amazon Page (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XBHG7GZ) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. I have no social media, so I cannot do this myself. I also do not post on forums or blog/news comment boxes, so if you participate in any, I’d be grateful as well if you would promote this on such outlets. Even the National Catholic Register recently agreed to run an advertisement promoting Luisa’s revelations (I do not know who purchased the ad), so let us not be too quick to assume that certain outlets might not be fitting for promoting the Divine Will.
- If you are a Catholic-email-forwarder, send it out to your email lists. You could send a link to its Amazon page, this blog post, and/or the book’s own dedicated website: www.CrownOfHistory.com.
- If you would be interested in distributing paperback copies to others, then please get in touch with me (Daniel@DSDOConnor.com) if you would like to place a bulk order (50+ copies); I can do that for you at a cost of less than half the list price on Amazon. Pastors, understandably so, tend to get rather irritated at people leaving materials out at their parishes without permission — so it’s much better to simply give copies to individual people, mail them out, give them to bookstores, bring them to Catholic events, etc. But I’ve carefully ordered the material in this book so that it can be fruitfully given to anyone; not just Catholics.
- If you are associated with a bookstore or any other group that has access to the IngramSpark catalog, you can order the book at a steep discount there and needn’t do so by contacting me.
- If you feel you can do so in honesty and justice, you could leave it a 5-star review on Amazon (the more 5 star reviews a book has, the more Amazon’s algorithms refer customers to it)
- Want to promote it but feel unprepared to do so with your name attached to this promotion? That’s fine — anything you can do, even anonymously, to draw more people to CrownOfHistory.com, or the book’s Amazon page, will help and I will be eternally grateful for it.
- I do not ask for donations on the site, because God has been very good to me in giving me a job which, although it pays little, does pay enough for me to provide a dignified living to my family; and we have no desire for a standard of living any higher than that. That being said, if you’d like to donate specifically to this effort of promoting the Crown of History, then you can do so with this link. Please put “Crown of History promotion” as a note along with the donation, and you have my word that I will use the funds entirely and only for precisely that purpose. Your donation will also be confidential. (This is not a 503c… it’s just me and my wife, so unfortunately it will not be a tax-deductible donation) I will likely use the money to purchase more copies of the paperback so I can mail them out to bookstores (being a self-published work, I am not given freebie author copies; I have to buy them), and/or promote the book with Amazon, Google, or something similar.
Jesus tells Luisa that if we had any idea how glorious a thing these truths that He reveals to her really are, we would “lay down our lives to fling them into the world.” (August 26, 1928) Elsewhere He says that, similarly, we would fear no sacrifice and spare no expense in so doing. Consider what Jesus is saying by admonishing us to fling these truths into the world. To “fling” something is not to sit on one’s rear end for months or years and twiddle one’s thumbs, in a false human “prudence,” waiting for some undefined “right time,” which will never come, in which one can slowly and over the course of years introduce one or two people to the Divine Will. No, it means we must shout this from the rooftops!
And while we of course must always obey the Church’s decisions, Jesus is also here not admonishing us to only proceed to spread the Divine Will within the safe and comfortable confines of the parish after we have received express permission to do so from each of the 8 million clueless bureaucrats working within the chancery of one’s Diocese! No, rather, Jesus is admonishing us to fling this into the world. Well, if you were to “fling” my last book out there, you’d give someone a concussion. But here is something you can fling out there! Accordingly, I have carefully laid out the material in The Crown of History in such a way that it can be safely handed to anyone — Catholic or non-Catholic — in hopes of gently inviting them into the Divine Will. In the first sections, for example, I aim solely at inspiration (not at admonishment), and I avoid going more deeply into matters than is necessary for an invitatory work.
Now, obviously, we should never be pushy, repetitive, annoying, etc. — instead, we must always be natural, graceful, gentle, prudent (e.g. not wasting our time spreading this to people we can tell will not be open), and eager to move on to the next mission after sowing a seed — leaving that seed’s growth to God — instead of continually nagging the same people. At the same time, however, we should be on-fire, zealous, unafraid of any sacrifice or expense, and firmly deciding to never give up, no matter what.
As Our Lord laments… the children of this world are so much more zealous in their own undertakings than are the children of light! (cf. Luke 16:8) If only we had half the zeal in promoting the Divine Will that the worldly have for promoting their ridiculous scams, the Era would have come long ago!
If you’d like a video overview/introduction to this book, you can take a look at a talk I gave a couple weeks ago for the online Divine Will cenacle at Mary’s Hill.
My apologies for waiting a few weeks to publish a post on my blog: I do not want to bother my blog followers with more emails than necessary, so I had wanted to wait to write a post until the audiobook was also ready. Unfortunately I ran into some technical issues in recording it, and have to re-do most of what I already did; but the audiobook should still be available very soon.
Last Divine Will Conference
Last month I was in Tepatitlan, Mexico (near Guadalajara) speaking on the Divine Will. I believe the talks were recorded; and they are in both English and Spanish (my talks in English were being translated into Spanish as I gave them). I will post the videos if and when they become available. But for now I would like to just say that the Divine Will is absolutely thriving in Mexico. It was a large events center at which I spoke for two days, and it was packed with hundreds. Not only that, but a large portion of the group — perhaps even a third of the attendees — were young! If you happen to live in an area that is a bit of a Divine-Will-Desert, do not despair. This is already beginning its explosion throughout the world.
Next Divine Will Conference
Next month, I will be speaking at a Divine Will Conference in Arlington, Texas. If you are interested in attending, you can register here: https://www.divinewillinternationalconference.org/
I’d also like to take the opportunity of this post to share with you all the messages of a certain prophet whom I have been paying attention to for some time but about whom I have not yet openly spoken: A Canadian exorcist priest, Fr. Michel Rodrigue.
A few weeks after I spoke on the Divine Will in Wisconsin in May, I was informed by a reader that this priest had preached “across the lake” (in Michigan, that is) mere days after I had spoken …and with a very similar message.
I’d like to share some main points of his message here. But a few words before doing so on authenticity. I do not know enough about him to claim that I am standing by him 100%; but I will say that everything I’ve seen so far inclines me towards believing he is authentic. Unfortunately, it seems that his message is sometimes associated with some much less reliable “seers,” and this has likely thus far harmed the promulgation of his words. Fr. Michel, however, clearly does not deserve to be considered as merely on par with the less reliable “seers” that his message can be found connected to, and whom he has apparently spoken at the same events as, so please be very careful to avoid any “guilt by association” judgments on him.
In 2009, Fr. Michel received revelations from Heaven that he was called to found a new order with the specific purpose of forming priests for the New Era — that is, for the imminent coming of the Kingdom of God on earth. (The same thing spoken of in In Sinu Jesu, where we see that it is through holy priests that this Era will largely dawn upon earth… the same thing Jesus said to Luisa.) The Order’s name is The Apostolic Fraternity of St. Benedict Joseph Labre
In 2015, the Vatican approved the formation of his order. Yes, this is a big deal. And it would be rather ridiculous not to at least take his message seriously and give it careful discernment. His message, among other things, says the following: (Please note: I am not taking the following from my own direct hearing of Fr. Michel; I am taking it from notes that readers have sent me who, in turn, have heard him preach. I may be getting some things wrong.)
- What will likely stick with most people from his message is how incredibly short the time left is. Just over a year ago, (before I knew of Fr. Michel) I offered some speculations on when the Warning might come… let me just say that, it looks like that might not be too inaccurate… if anything, Fr. Michel’s messages seem to indicate things may start happening even sooner than I had there speculated.
- Complete financial, economic, and societal collapse is around the corner. He is encouraging people to have three months of food and basic supplies handy. I’ll take this as an opportunity to remind readers of my “Sober Minded Preparedness” post
- He is not, however, advocating for survivalism. After the Warning, the faithful remnant, he says, will be miraculously lead to safe holy refuges, where they can wait out the Great Chastisements that will envelop the world for 3 and a half years — during which perhaps ⅔ of the population will die — after which the Glorious Era of Peace comes, when the faithful leave the refuges to repopulate the world
- The faithful will be miraculously provided for in the refuges; Fr. Michel is NOT telling us to gather up 3 years worth of food/supplies.
- The only real preparation for what is to come is found in the grace of God. Obviously, we all know the basics of that (Repentance, Eucharist, Confession, Rosary, Divine Mercy, etc.) Some more specifics:
- Go to confession in 2019, he says, and from now on at least once a month. (He also says he was told to have his Monastery’s construction completed by May 2020… and that his Monastery would be a refuge)
- Have a blessed Holy Family image in your home, consecrate your home to the Holy Family
- Pray to your Guardian Angel daily
- Have the Miraculous Medal
- After the Warning, there will be 6 weeks during which the devil will be banished and people will be given their last chance to choose their side. Priests will be in the Confessional non stop during these weeks. This is the essential period of time to evangelize like never before and lead as many souls as possible to a State of Grace
- Throw away your Television at this point (or, I’d say, better yet: throw it out now!). The Antichrist will be using digital communication to spread his tentacles throughout the world and lure in all but those most strong in their faith
- At the end of the 6 weeks, decision time is over, and those who have chosen God will be lead to the refuges by their Guardian Angels (or a mysterious flame that appears before you).
- Immediately after the faithful are in refuges, the New World Order commences, and soon thereafter nuclear war begins
- The Antichrist will assume power and The Mark of the Beast will be required of all (we must prefer death to this Mark); this mark will be a chip. The Antichrist will assume the seat of Peter in Rome. (No, Pope Francis is not the Antichrist. Fr. Michel says the Antichrist is a Muslim currently living in Europe.)
- The Continents themselves will move during the Chastisements
- The words of Consecration will be changed, and thus the Mass will be rendered invalid. This will be done to please all peoples/religions.
- America will have seven of its cities (one of which is New York) destroyed during the Chastisements, but will otherwise be largely protected, due to how devoted Catholics here have been to the Divine Mercy Chaplet
- The Three Days of Darkness will ultimately purify the world, at the end of the 3 years of Chastisements.
- After the 3 Days, Christ comes in Grace to institute the Glorious Era
This is NOT the end of the world, he reiterates. “It is the end of the evil that is in the world.”
A few words of my own on Fr. Michel’s prophecies: I do not think that he knows about Luisa’s revelations, but I am sure that if he did, he would be a zealous promoter of them. Remember that, as true as everything he said is, it is also true that one of the most powerful ways to mitigate the chastisements, hasten the Era, and acquire sure protection — spiritual and, yes, even physical — is to live in and promote the Divine Will. Let these exhortations from Fr. Michel serve as yet another encouragement for us to be on fire for spreading Luisa’s revelations! And, of course, we must not allow ourselves to be disappointed if the Era does not arrive within several years! I do not believe that the timeline for these events is yet set in stone; so much still depends upon our response. Let us, therefore, be zealous!
- Last summer, I finally got around to recording some of my philosophy lectures so that students of mine who miss class can catch up on the material. That being said, in accordance with the major move today to make college course content more openly, publicly, and freely available, I am allowing anyone to view these on YouTube. If by any chance you would like to see them, you can here.
- A number of readers have reached out to me to inform me that they have attempted to leave 5 star reviews of the Crown of History, but Amazon has been arbitrarily rejecting them. I have no idea why this is happening, but if this has happened to you — I nevertheless want to thank you for your kind words, despite Amazon’s refusal to post them. If there was anything you wanted to say about the book, but which Amazon has rejected, you can always email it to me privately so that I can keep it on file for future promotion of the book. For example, the review below was sent to me by a reader who tried to leave it on Amazon but had it rejected without explanation:
- God has blessed us with another child (number 4) due to arrive on Easter 2020. Please pray all goes well. Thank you!!
- If you ordered the Crown of History right away, your copy may have a few typos scattered throughout which I have now corrected in the current printing. My apologies. But they were minor and in no way affect the content of the book, so even if you have a copy from the very first printing, you will be fine citing it alongside the more recent printings