Truths about God, about Heaven, about right and wrong, good and evil… these are far beyond our ability to adequately grasp merely by entirely abstracted intellectual processes.
Rather, God gave us phenomena in our physical, concrete, personal lives that teach us about these things. But today, society can no longer understand higher Truths by these phenomena; for we have descended to such a low and unprecedented state of sin and error that they no longer reflect that for which they were designed.
- The Church as the mystical Body of Christ cannot be understood because moderns see their bodies of flesh as the meaningless result of random evolution; having neither a substantial principle of unity nor the assurance of an essential role for each and every part.
- God as Father cannot be understood because radical feminism has undermined the complementary roles of husband and wife, and replaced it with a demonic, bland, depressing “sameness” of all people.
- God’s love cannot be understood because in the face of abounding sin, love today has been replaced with mere unconditional acceptance
- The Holy Church as our Mother cannot be understood because motherhood today is desecrated by abortion, and by that tyrannical teaching that a woman cannot find meaning in raising her children, but only in a successful career.
- The Holy Spirit as the love between the Father and the Son cannot be understood because through contraception, pornography, masturbation, and the like, sexuality is separated perversely from its naturally inseparable end; procreation.
- The union with Christ for which we are destined cannot be understood when the union between man and woman in holy matrimony is more often broken and disregarded than it is maintained in faithfulness.
The world cannot be taught the great truths without the worldly analogies that God gave us. Do zealously evangelize and catechize; but do not throw up your hands in despair when your wonderful message of truth is rejected, misunderstood, and trampled underfoot by the world. You would have been a fool to have failed to anticipate this.
Thankfully this is not the end of the story…
As far as we have sunk, the Holy Spirit is still the architect of history….
Souls once all but demolished by sin and error can be and indeed still are exalted to the highest heights of sanctity.
And they are lifted up through that solitary soul throughout all history in whom we simultaneously find a fleshly, worldly created human person and a heavenly, universal, absolute reality.
Immaculate Mary, the Queen of Heaven and Earth. The mother of all the living. The new Eve. Had we been born somewhat earlier we could have spent time with her just like our own earthly Mother. And yet, she and her son alone now reign in heaven, body and soul. She alone is so united to each person of the Holy Trinity; being the handmaid of the Father, the spouse of the Spirit, and the mother of the Son; that God dispenses of no grace without first giving it to her to permit her to do with what she will.
She, not rulers, not warriors, not politicians, not authors, not apologists, and no, not even other saints, has affected the great triumphs for which the world has pined. She won the Western hemisphere for her Son when she appeared as Our Lady of Guadalupe. Her intercession at the Battle of Lepanto prevented the Islamic takeover of the entirety of Christendom. The consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart stopped the world from being destroyed by nuclear war. And most of all, it was her “fiat” that permitted God almighty to become incarnate.
And she is not done. She now speaks to more souls through apparitions than any other time in history. The Triumph of her Immaculate Heart is coming. She is gathering an army and the only prerequisite for it is that a soul be docile to her motherly love. She rejects none of her children from it. So never fear to bring her into every single element of your life and your apostolate. Never fear to consecrate every morsel of your being to her and to give her complete authority over you. Never be too embarrassed to explicitly give her glory and honor, no matter in whose company you find yourself. She can do more by gently lifting her eyes to your needs than you can accomplish in a long life of the most noble struggle.
“My Queen my Mother, I give myself entirely to thee, and to show my devotion to thee, I consecrate to you this day my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart, my whole body without reserve. Wherefore good Mother, as I am thine own, keep me and guard me as your property and possession.”